market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Re: Prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT ITOL.COM>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Re: Prices
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:45:49 -0600

> > Also, thanks to the Patriot Act the government IS searching email
> > messages. This is a fact, not paranoia.
>
> A mildy disturbing development for this old conservative-at-heart. How
>about instead of investigating EVERYONE and compliling a data bank of their
every move, >we focus on the national origin and color of the people
visiting and coming
>into our country?

And if we follow that logic, we need to also focus on white males that are
citizens, since Timothy McVeigh was a white male - and there are more out
there like him for sure. - Jill

PS If you get a chance, go see Bowling for Columbine, which is a hoot, as
well as a thoughtful piece.