market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: virus protection

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mckemie AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: virus protection
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:14:45 -0600

> Which s/w does each of you prefer (Norton, Symantec, other)?

I presume you mean protection software?

I run a floppy-boot CoyoteLinux firewall/gateway system that provides a
ppp internet connection to the rest of my all Linux LAN. Other than
that firewall, I run no protection software. I do not check for viruii
or worms, though I receive on the average of about one a day in my mail.
I have never suffered any damage or infections from attacks.

--
Willie USS Harry S Truman: 97,000 tons of diplomacy
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html