market-farming - [Market-farming] ADMIN: virus protection

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ADMIN: virus protection
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:40:40 -0500

The bugbear worm is a good reminder to keep our virus protections updated!!
Though it has been nice to not worry about viruses coming from this list in
the past, it is still imperative to maintain virus protection for ourselves
and all those in our address books. In all honesty, it isn't the
responsibility of this list to do that.....

Here's more info on this particular worm & how to remove it from your
system:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.bugbear AT mm.html

I hope and pray no one's pc gets "sick" because of this!!!!!

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com/ updated Dec 8 2002