market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Tomatoes (Totally Tomatoes)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mckemie AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Tomatoes (Totally Tomatoes)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:53:32 -0600

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 08:28:03AM -0500, Liz Pike wrote:
> > > How about a list of recommended, or at
> > >least commended, seed suppliers for the web site?
>
> > There is a webpage that does this. I'll look to see if I can find the
> url.
>
> Here's one site that does this.... http://gardenwatchdog.com/ One caveat
> though, this site also hosts similar businesses--something I consider a
> conflict of interest, and not all expected from a true "watchdog"
> organization....

Yes, perhaps I should have been more explicit. Let's say "recommended
by list members". Though, certainly gardenwatchdog.com COULD be
recommended by a member.

The 1 megabyte message we all recently received is nearly useless.

We apparently have no list-server limit on message size?

--
Willie mourning a long duration power failure
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html