market-farming - Re: POOR GERMINATION was Re: [Market-farming] Tomato catalog

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: POOR GERMINATION was Re: [Market-farming] Tomato catalog
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:17:58 -0500

You should communicate this to Rob Johnston, owner of Johnny's Selected
Seeds:

RobJohnston AT johnnyseeds.com

He seems to be willing to listen -

Allan Balliett wrote:

> I had a lot of germination problems with Johnny's seeds this year. (I
> pretty much used Johnny's seeds this past season.) Some of the
> failures were so spectacular that I can't help but wonder if my mail
> was being zapped by the post office, although we were promised that
> this wouldn't happen.
>
> Anyone else with similar 'fears'?
>
> -Allan

Robert Farr
The Chile Man
(540) 668-7160

* A sustainable farm producing hot sauce marinades, salsas, mustards,
and barbecue.
* Subscribe to our online newsletter at http://www.thechileman.com
* Check out this article about us from The Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/style/food/A8659-2001Jul17.html
* Open Houses and Farm Tours throughout the year. See our web site for
details!