market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Interesting reading on a cold and snowy day

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <bob AT akasha.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Interesting reading on a cold and snowy day
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:42:38 -0600

---

Marie in Missouri wrote:

It just irritates the hell out of me that we as residents of a "free"
country cannot use words in our language to describe what we offer to
sell just because some s.o.b. paid his two bucks to use OUR words
exclusively. Some day all we will be allowed do is point at our stuff
because all the words have been taken.
<<<<

I am considering registering "This is really good shit" for my produce so
don't anybody on this list us this description anymore. I find that the very
refined customers find this description unlike those softer labels such as
natural, organic, homegrown and the like. This label really does brand my
produce in way that is not comparable to the less emphatic
descriptions that have become watered down. My description really shows
belief in my own product. Over head the sign will read Here's Some.