market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fw: UPDATE: Toxic Substances May be Allowed Into Organic Foods

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jeff Hahn <jeffh AT streek.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fw: UPDATE: Toxic Substances May be Allowed Into Organic Foods
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:15:13 -0600 (CST)

I realize that SANet and Market Farming are related. I also suspect that
those who are interested in the environmental / political aspects of
market farming are subscribed to SANet as well as this list.

I don't seee the need to subject the rest of us to such words of wisdom
as, "unpronounceble excretia of the global chemical industry".

I support the SANet'ers right to exist and congregate. I just don't see
why I need to be subjected to it. If you want that stuff, I encourage you
to join that list.

-Jeff