market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Being Patriotic and the Food Transport Story

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Being Patriotic and the Food Transport Story
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 10:44:57 -0500

If you can grow good blueberries then you can grow good cranberries, these
plants are direct relatives and share the same growing conditions.
NJ cranberry crop was a good one this year especially since the nations third
largest grower who is located in NJ has just quit farming and will turn his
10000 acres over to the state as public land. A flood harvested type
cranberry bog is an amazing thing to see...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

http://webmail.netscape.com/