market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Fw: UPDATE: Toxic Substances May be Allowed Into Organic Foods

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sals" <sals AT rain.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Fw: UPDATE: Toxic Substances May be Allowed Into Organic Foods
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:37:56 -0800

I disagree I think anything that has to do with organic growing and
market farming are related. And the more people watching the action the
better it will be for sustainable ag. And market farers. Use your
delete key. When u see a subject line Toxic Substances may be allowed
into organic foods and IMHO think this affects market farmers and
farmers markets . Are u having problems using ur delete key. I get so
much email that I don't want to read myself but in this case I am feel
the law effects market farmers and sustainable ag. I think we should
keep an eye on the USDA organic law after all they are keeping an eye
on us.