market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fw: UPDATE: Toxic Substances May be Allowed Into Organic Foods

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fw: UPDATE: Toxic Substances May be Allowed Into Organic Foods
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:25:49 -0500

I forwarded this post, Jeff, and I'll not apologize. Out of the scores of
posts on Sanet, I don't think one forward is out of line.

While some on this list are SANET members, many aren't, and some have never
heard of SANET. The subject matter of this particular post has consequences
for pro-organic/sustainable market farmers who make up the majority of this
list's subscribers.

That being said, there's been no censorship on this list of conventional
farmers (not while I've been administrator), nor will there be, so if you
find something that relates to your way of farming, please be my guest and
post it. As I've said before, we can all choose to learn from each other,
either how TO farm, or how NOT to farm. We just need to be a wee bit more
tolerant.

Liz Pike
List Administrator
Laughingbrook Farm