market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mushroom Tree (was organic rye)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: paul id <netdinrat AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mushroom Tree (was organic rye)
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:56:30 -0800 (PST)

 paul id <netdinrat AT yahoo.com> wrote:

fortunatly someone else on the net has a quite simple writeup on the whole thing of growing mushrroms on "starw filled plastic trees"..check the last picture on the links for the plastic tree spewing forth mushrooms... they are SOOOO! tasty just fresh off the vine....

http://www.namyco.org/cult/i-grow-2.htm

PS.   this link will take to the story book of the pics without having to click on each pic and see the whole story..

http://www.namyco.org/cult/growfoto.htm

 Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net> wrote:

Regards to the list:

This sounds so interesting!  I cannot picture the plastic tree with mushrooms gushing out though.  Can you describe the whole thing in more detail please?

Thanks.

Marie in Missouri

I grew oyster mushrooms on 8 inch plastic tubes stuffed with hay 8 foot leghts.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?