market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Organic Rye

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: paul id <netdinrat AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Organic Rye
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:25:06 -0800 (PST)

what kind of mushrooms are you going to grow?

I grew oyster mushrooms on 8 inch plastic tubes stuffed with hay 8 foot leghts.

strangest thing you ever saw 8 foot tall plastic trees gushing out mushrooms that i sold to the local restaurants and health food store for seven dollars a pound.

but then lost the lease on the warehouse (converted to office space).. as the neghborhood was improving in the small city.

 Richard & Faye <rifa AT advertisnet.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a supply of organic rye to grow my mushroom spawn on.
Will probably need at least 50# to begin.

Richard D. Salmons
Saline Valley Enterprises
124 Adams Road
Eldon, MO 65026