market-farming - Re: Spam warning

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mckemie AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Spam warning
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:53:19 -0600

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 04:01:24PM -0500, Liz Pike wrote:
> > No real need to use that website other than for the idea.
> > Looks easy enough to do the coding by hand.
>
> come now Willie, there must be "something" you do the easy way, Mr. Linux
> ; ))

I just changed, by hand, ten addresses in
http://austinfarm.org/maillists.html.

Ten occurrences of "austinfarm.org" were changed to
"&#97;ustinf&#97;rm.org". Took about two minutes, not using any fancy
editor features. Since the cows are already out of the barn, I won't
be able to tell if it does any good.

--
Willie Celebrating SIX MONTHS of uptime.
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html