market-farming - Re: 25 cent / sq ft hoophouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 25 cent / sq ft hoophouse
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 06:30:52 -0500

Only if you can get the parts made for it ASAP. There is a lot of pipe
bending to be done to erect one of these things. Oh and you will need to
order some tufflite IV today so you have something to stretch over the frame.

I will say once the pieces are made it takes less than 2 hours to put
the house together and have it ready for use.

gutierrez-lagatta wrote:

> Hurry, please hurry Liz...I might just be able to save my tomato,c
> ucumber, yard-long bean patch.
>
> Adriana
>
> > Katherine, Lucy has shared it and I'm putting it up on a site this
> > weekend--will post the link as soon as it's ready for viewing. Btw,
> it's
> > great!!! Lots of pics detailing all the little things! wonderful
> job Lucy!
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to as: goodows AT infinet.com
> leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH

Looking for a CSA, Farmer's market or other venue for fresh local food?
Check out
http://www.localharvest.com

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong

Voltaire (1694-1778)

  • 25 cent / sq ft hoophouse, gutierrez-lagatta, 11/09/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: 25 cent / sq ft hoophouse, Lucy Goodman, 11/09/2002