market-farming - RE: Fruit labels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "RDH" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Fruit labels
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:23:22 -0500

Jay,

I was sitting in science class last night and we were going through the DNA
replication, transcription, translation stuff when it occurred to me that we
were looking at the original bar code reader. The foods already have a bar
code (DNA), we just need to focus on getting the scanners at the market to
recognize it.

Rick H.