market-farming - RE: Fruit labels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alex McGregor <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Fruit labels
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:56:06 -0400

Thanks for pointing out this reality. It seems that everything in ag
regulations and marketing is designed with the ag corporations' scale in
mind. The result of this is shutting the small and medium sized growers out
of the established markets.

Whether this is done intentionally or through ignorance and/or stupidity is
debatable. The results are not.

--
Alex McGregor
Walden Farm