market-farming - Re: NY Times: Small Organic Farmers Pull Up Stakes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rainbow's End Farms & Orchards" <rainbowsend AT swva.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: NY Times: Small Organic Farmers Pull Up Stakes
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:18:30 -0700

Actually, I DO think that labels make a
difference. I also love the concept of Better Than
Organic as a specific label with a purposeful
backlash to it that could easily be recognized and
also communicated to the press and the general
public as a specific concept of those who are
committed to producing the best possible,
healthiest products for our customers without the
association with the certification and huge
industry approach that is becoming all too quickly
plastic. Now we need a logo that conveys exactly
that!
Rainbows End Farms and Orchards
880 Central Academy Road
Stuart, Virginia 24171