market-farming - Re: Small farms and processing issues

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Small farms and processing issues
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:03:30 -0600

If the agribusiness cartels hired people to disrupt any movement against
them with disinformation and personal attacks, those are the arguments
they'd use, and it would look just as professional and polished as that. Of
course, they wouldn't do such a thing.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net