market-farming - Re: "organic roundup"

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Matthew Frazel" <clesengh AT att.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: "organic roundup"
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:49:36 -0500

-I am a new arrival to the Market Farming list serve, but I thought I'd jump
right in...regarding organic herbicides, is the product Scythe a certified
organic herbicide? My understanding is that it is Pelargonic Acid? Is that
considered an organic control.

Regards,

Matthew Frazel, Grower
Clesen Wholesale, Inc