market-farming - bureaucratic BS

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Goodfarmers AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: bureaucratic BS
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:50:02 EDT

Greetings,
Though I read the list often, I seldom write. However this subject stirs a
lot of feelings in me. We, after 25 years of being organic farmers, realize
that as small growers, (50 acres), we cannot comply with the paper trial
required which for us includes a record of EVERY sale. We have now happily
adapted a grower statement about our products being ECO-GROWN which we found
in the recent Fedco catalog. An anarchist at heart, I feel passionate about
participating in an alternative to the bureaucratic BS.
Cheryl- Rio Grande Community Farms

  • bureaucratic BS, Goodfarmers, 07/18/2002