market-farming - Re: Wild Turkeys

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: JEROME SHIELD <tools AT amaonline.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Wild Turkeys
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 07:25:34 -0500

Yup, a 30-30

somersfarm wrote:

HiDoes anyone out there have a good cure for keeping Wild Turkeys out of the gardens.  We have between 25-30 Wild Turkeys who live in the woods at the end of our pastures.  They are walking all through the gardens.  There is not a lot of things up yet but there will be shortly and I am a bit nervous as to what they will eat besides bugs. I have thought of two strands of electric fence, or possibly some of those scare eye balloons.  What do you all think would work best. ThanksKathySomers Family Farm---
You are currently subscribed to as: tools AT amaonline.com
leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu