market-farming - Re: Wild Turkeys

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Re: Wild Turkeys
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:01:49 -0400

Around here wild turkeys seem to fear nothing, they walk into my greenhouses
looking for food, I can walk within 10 feet of a flock before they start to
move, so far they have not damaged anything at least not any more than if you
have chickens running around the farm, if you need to protect a small area
then apply the same methods used to keep out chickens...Bob.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/