market-farming - Re: Organic Food Chain Store

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT snip.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Organic Food Chain Store
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:15:50 -0500

Jill wrote:

>Hi Dorene! I have been in that very Fresh Fields!!!!! That is my home
>area, Southeastern Pa, and I am homesick a bit!

Hi, Jill! It's going up to 65 degrees today -- once I'm done with e-mail,
I'm going out to prune the raspberries. I feel like I'm living in Florida!
;-)

That Fresh Fields is nothing compared to the newer one behind the
Philadelphia Library (all the Philadelphia Green folks go there for lunch!)
and the brand new one in South Philly. Produce is still better at the
farmer's markets, but for packaged foods or a quick lunch, Fresh Fields is
doing very nicely around here!

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of