market-farming - Re: Summary: 101 Uses for an old shower curtain

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Summary: 101 Uses for an old shower curtain
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:38:48 -0700

From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
Hi all,

Better late than never ?

Here is the summary I promised way-back-when on the responses to
"101 Uses for an old shower curtain".....

Way cool!! (Been talking to my 16 year old son too long) Good job on info gathering. Really like the white board idea, just solved one of our problems for the new fruit stand. So Bill, what's your next project - used tires, broken toilets, broken garden tools.....? Hmmm. Enjoyable post. Jacqueline