market-farming - Re: dogs on farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: dogs on farm
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:37:11 -0400

Back in the early 1960's we had range shelters sorta like the chicken
tractors of today, friendly neighborhood dogs would come at night and simply
tear away the poultry netting and reach in and pull the birds appart and eat
them alive one part at a time, its amazing just how powerful a dog can be, Im
sorry for your loss I know how it feels...Bob
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

> How do you keep &^%$#! dogs off your farms??  I'll be damned if I lose
> another flock of chickens to dogs.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/