market-farming - Re: Insecticidal soap spray

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Insecticidal soap spray
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:24:52 -0700

From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
I have never known anybody before who brewed beer for slugs:^) What a way to go! Reminds me of Soylent Green - the part where the guy has a glass
of wine and watches movies of what the earth used to look like when there were flowers and grasses and trees and he is listening to Beethoven's
Pastorale. Anybody else know that movie? Jill

Hmmm.... the worst part is giving all the beer to the slugs - so it is customary to drink the same amount as what you layout whilst at work!!! Happy farmer - Happy plants, right??? As far as the movie you mentioned - I was introduced to it a short while ago, brings on a whole new meaning of harvesting and recycling. Jacqueline - (who's looking forward to being a "Happy Farmer" in about 1 month)