market-farming - THANK YOU

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Victoria Mundy Bhavsar <toria AT pop.uky.edu>
  • To: SANET-MG AT LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU, iffs AT nal.usda.gov, market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: THANK YOU
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:28:05 -0400

NO apologies for cross-posting this time. :)

I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to several farmers who read these
listservs, plus a couple who don't. All of these people gave their time
very kindly and graciously to talk to my students this semester. Nine
students and I had a class on Certified Organic Agriculture, and I'd say
that 90% of the learning came from talking to these farmers. I want to
thank them publicly for their help. I hope none of them mind, and if I've
given anyone unwelcome attention, I do apologize.

In no particular order:

Paul and Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm, Smith's Grove Kentucky.
Skip Glover, Glover Family Farms, Douglasville Georgia.
David Wagoner, Three Springs Farm, Carlisle Kentucky.
Phil Shepard, The Back Forty, Waddy Kentucky.
Jerome & Paula Lange, Liberty Kentucky.
Joel Dufor, Frankfort Kentucky.
Steve Muntz, Heifer Project International, Mt. Sterling Kentucky.
Martin and Linda Kleinschmit, Bow Valley Nebraska.
Tom Larson, St. Edwards Nebraska.
Marlin and Christine Burkholder, Singers Glen Virginia.
Rick & Tracy Meisterheim, Wagbo Peace Center, East Jordan Michigan.
Larry Butler and Carol Anne Sayles, Boggy Creek Farm, Austin Texas.
Rosalie Koenig, Gainesville Florida.
Sean Clark, Berea Kentucky.

In gratitude,
Victoria Bhavsar
Victoria Mundy Bhavsar
Dept. of Agronomy, N106R Ag. Sci. North, UK
Lexington, KY 40546-0091 606/257-2103
...But other seed fell into good soil and brought
forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold... St. Matthew 13:8

  • THANK YOU, Victoria Mundy Bhavsar, 04/25/2001