market-farming - Re: rhubarb/Jacqueline!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: David King <greenman AT ucla.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: rhubarb/Jacqueline!
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 10:44:55 -0700

Jacqueline!

Of course, you know that now you must post that recipe - all of us out here
with
rhubarb plants have drooled over our keyboards...

I use - get this - the rhubarb pie recipe from Martha Stewart. I leave out
all
the hard stuff (you know, like "only rhubarb from South-west England will do,
so
to make my pie I jump on the Concorde and fly to Heathrow and walk the 250
miles
to Gerome Puddlemuckers farm where he's grown the best rhubarb since the
Norman
Invasion...." yadda yadda yadda...) Her main contribution was the addition of
cardamom to the pie. Majorly yum...

david

Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai wrote: My favourite for rhubarb recipes is a pie
that uses pomegranite juice in it - great flavour!

> Jacqueline

  • Re: rhubarb/Jacqueline!, David King, 04/07/2001