market-farming - Re: pelletted lettuces

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pelletted lettuces
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:50:58 -0500

In the greenhouse I like to use the vacuum EZ seeder, most everyone around
here is
using the Monosem seeders in the field and there are still alot of planet
juniors
on multi row toolbar mounts for seeding beds, I had one of the last new David
Bradleys they seemed a bit heavy on soft soil but were very well made...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.