market-farming - Re: Earthway Seeder Info.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Earthway Seeder Info.
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:26:29 -0500

Monosem is number one here in South Jersey replacing the once popular Stanhay
which in
turn replaced the Planet Junior which the Earthway was a low budget copy of,
there are
plenty of all the above at vegetable farm auctions and consignment sales,
what was nice
about Earthway was its light weight ease of handling but too flimsey for use
beyond the
garden...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.