market-farming - Earthway Seeder Info.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Richard Kopp" <robokopp AT acronet.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Earthway Seeder Info.
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:09:40 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to the list and found on the Internet a message
that eminated from this list back in April, 2000. It referenced the
October 1987 issue of HortScience on how to transform the Earthway seeder
to something that could be tractor mounted.

I've tried high and low to get a copy of this article. Can the original
poster help, (I think it was a Kent Priestley), or does anyone have this
information?

While I'm at it, does anyone have any other creative uses with this tool?

Thanks in advance,

Richard Kopp
robokopp AT acronet.net