market-farming - Re: markets was Re: Making a living

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: markets was Re: Making a living
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:58:35 -0600

Liz,
    Looks like we agree about more than we disagree.  Although I agree with you somewhat about what makes us small guys go, I really have a hard time with capitalism, because it needs growth in order to work.  Since we are against the wall already on using up the earth, I can't condone any more of it using up of it.

    Still, I am in that system, and have not decided to live outside of it yet, so here I am.  I'm working on getting change toward something else, though....may take a few years :^)

                    jill