market-farming - Reiki and organic gardens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Reiki and organic gardens
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:21:31 -0600

Regards to the list:

Last weekend we attended the Great Plains Vegetable Conference at St. Joseph, Missouri. Learned lots, got new ideas plus enjoyed meeting new people.

One person I met was ill - bad cough, feverish, and miserable. I offered to give her some healing energy during lunch and she accepted. When I began, others at the table were amazed - they were Reiki practitioners also and they helped. Afterward, we were wondering how many other organic growers were Reiki as the two would go hand in hand. Any Reiki people here?

Marie in Missouri