market-farming - Re: Value Added (was re: market-farming Working CSA Shares)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: santacruzfarm AT la-tierra.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Value Added (was re: market-farming Working CSA Shares)
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:10:54 PST

Marie
We grow a veritey of cetifed organic crops mostly regional and a lot
of specitaly crops for our customers. I am not sure how much
imformation you would like . We started out at the local farmers
market and have been expanding every year we have a CSA that is about
1/4 of our sales ,then about 1/4 wholesale the rest is farmers market
. We are about to start a marketing coop for local growers .

Don

This message powered by EMUMAIL. -- http://www.EMUMAIL.com