market-farming - Re: Lots of Garlic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "five springs farm" <fsfarm AT mufn.org>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lots of Garlic
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:33:24 -0400

consider making some of the garlic up into braids, since the softnecks braid
easily. the added value is considerable (though we do not have farmer's
market experience, our CSA members are much more impressed with a braid than
the same number of loose garlics)

Jim and Jo
The Community Farm Newsletter
http://www.mufn.org/public/tcf