market-farming - Re: LONG: Rain in Makaibari?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Dave Bennett <dbennett AT micoks.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: LONG: Rain in Makaibari?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:14:19 -0500

Hugh Lovel wrote:

> Dears,
>
> The subject of rain in Darjeeling, India came up and you'll have to read
> what happened. I hope you find this interesting.
>
> Hugh Lovel
>
> Making Rain
> By Hugh Lovel

There must be a newsgroup or maillist somewhere that caters to these
kinds of topics. Nothing in this entire post had anything to do with
Market Farming.

Connect time to the internet where I live is sporadic at the best of
times. Wasting bandwidth on downloading this kind of off-topic posts is
not why I'm subscribed here.

--

Dave Bennett