market-farming - RE: CSA Planting Guides

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Miranda Smith <MirandaS AT creativehomeowner.com>
  • To: 'market farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: CSA Planting Guides
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:15:57 -0500

Hi. I'm a lurker on this list. I've run a couple of CSA farms (and have
years of teaching behind me) but am now working as an editor. However, I am
also going to be teaching a class at Ramapo College this summer for which I
will be posting material to the web. One of the items I will be posting is
the method for developing a starting schedule as well as a sample starting
schedule for a 75 member CSA. I will let people know when this material is
available.

Miranda Smith