market-farming - Re: CSA Planting Guides

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "five springs farm" <fsfarm AT mufn.org>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, <igg AT igg.com>
  • Subject: Re: CSA Planting Guides
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:12:54 -0500

Marcie R does indeed have a program that will help with this, but she is no
longer on this list. For information contact her at fullcircle AT jps.net. The
software could be really helpful, once you get used to it and have a few
basic bits of info entered. We are using it to determine how much to plant
as we reduce the number of shares we are serving this year.

Another guide, which we used early in our CSA days, was in the tables
provided by John Jeavons in "How to Grow More Vegetables..." from 10 Speed
Press.

Jim and Jo
The Community Farm Newsletter
http://www.mufn.org/public/tcf