market-farming - Re: tractor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Palmer" <berryman70 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: tractor
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:31:56

On 03/09/00, "Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>" wrote:
> OK, I'm tired of messing around with my old AC and I think I will make the
> plunge and buy a new tractor. What do people recommend, from their
> experience, as a great tractor.

I have a zetor that I bought new in 1995, it's been pretty much trouble
free so far, it has around 800 hrs. on it. It's not a top of the line
tractor (John Deere, Case IHC, New Holland & so on) but the price was
reasonable and it is doing a good job for us. I would recommend 4 wheel
drive, it's more money but you'll be happier in the long run. Here's a link
for Zetor: http://www.amjawa.com

Don Palmer
Palmer's Fruits & Vegetables
webpage: http://www.alltel.net/~dhkp