market-farming - Re: FW: Small Farm Equipment Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FW: Small Farm Equipment Question
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:15:35 -0400

Eugene Canales of Ferarri Tractor has been very helpful for me. His webpage is www.approtecag.com. I don't have his contact info with me otherwise, but you can get it there. He's very knowledgeable and he's willing to talk about things he doesn't sell.

He has spoken at our Mid-Atlantic Biodynamic Food and Farming conference twice now.

-Allan Balliett
Claymont Farm CSA