market-farming - Re: Storage for display of produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robin Follette <ThymeForEwe AT nemaine.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Storage for display of produce
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:07:52 -0500

I'm soaking up every last bit of information as I prepare for my first year
of farmers market. So much to learn! I went looking for the transcript
Cornelius mentioned from NPR's The Splendid Table. I'm listening to it now
on Real Player. I'd been planning to go out the morning of market to cut
the lettuce so that it looked good for as long as possible. According to
this I won't have to. I'm going to try cutting it the day before when I
have more time.

http://table.mpr.org/rafiles/index.html

The January 22, 2000 show.
A talk with food scientist and author Shirley Corriher. Mixed Greens with
Walnuts Recipe.

Robin
Thyme For Ewe Farm http://www.nemaine.com/organic
Feed your family from the farm, not a box.