market-farming - Re: More 15 Minutes of Fame

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ericka & Rich Dana" <doodles AT netins.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: More 15 Minutes of Fame
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 17:23:51 -0800

We had severe drought, heat and insect infestations here in SE Iowa -
Ericka Dana
Catnip Farm (small,diversified, organic, market, CSA & wholesale)

--The Mighty Oak was once a little nut that held its ground.

----------
>From: Joyce Deming <JDEMING AT worldnet.att.net>
>To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
>Subject: More 15 Minutes of Fame
>Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2000, 10:34 PM
>

> Thanks to everyone who responded to my email request that Lawrence London
> forwarded to the list regarding couples working together. I'll be following
> up with a list of questions in a month or so to everyone who responded.
>
> In the meantime, I'm working on another article for Growing for Market, this
> one about dealing with drought. From what I heard on the news, folks in the
> eastern U.S. had a pretty rough go of it last season. (I've lived in
> Colorado all my life and it's hard to realize that there are actually places
> in the country where people don't have to irrigate all season long!) I'd
> like to talk to market gardeners in the northeast and mid-atlantic states
> (or other areas that were hit with drought) about your experiences last
> season. If you wouldn't mind answering a few questions, please email me at
> the address below. My deadline for this article is the end of February.
>
> Thanks for all your help.
>
> Joyce
> Vic's Chicks
> (A Division of Midlife Crisis Enterprises)
> Golden, CO
> jdeming AT worldnet.att.net
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: doodles AT netins.net
> $subst('Email.Unsub')

  • More 15 Minutes of Fame, Joyce Deming, 02/08/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: More 15 Minutes of Fame, Ericka & Rich Dana, 02/08/2000