market-farming - More 15 Minutes of Fame

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joyce Deming <JDEMING AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: More 15 Minutes of Fame
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:34:08 +0000

Thanks to everyone who responded to my email request that Lawrence London
forwarded to the list regarding couples working together. I'll be following
up with a list of questions in a month or so to everyone who responded.

In the meantime, I'm working on another article for Growing for Market, this
one about dealing with drought. From what I heard on the news, folks in the
eastern U.S. had a pretty rough go of it last season. (I've lived in
Colorado all my life and it's hard to realize that there are actually places
in the country where people don't have to irrigate all season long!) I'd
like to talk to market gardeners in the northeast and mid-atlantic states
(or other areas that were hit with drought) about your experiences last
season. If you wouldn't mind answering a few questions, please email me at
the address below. My deadline for this article is the end of February.

Thanks for all your help.

Joyce
Vic's Chicks
(A Division of Midlife Crisis Enterprises)
Golden, CO
jdeming AT worldnet.att.net

  • More 15 Minutes of Fame, Joyce Deming, 02/08/2000