market-farming - Re: 20/20

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Grandad <grandad AT grandadsfarm.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 20/20
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 22:14:01 -0600

> Maybe they should do a
> story on who Avery works for. Beth

To look on the positive side, we have the chemical businesses
scared, we must be doing something right. First they tried to
redefine organic and found out how many organic growers there
are out here and had to retreat, they tried Genetic engineering
and found to much resistance, so now they are trying the media
to discredit us. WE must be on the right track.
I would never have thought that Stossel would betray the
american consumer this way though. I wonder who he is going to
be buying his organic produce from now?
--
>From mailto:grandad AT grandadsfarm.com and
the Home of Grandad's Farm Magazine
in the beautiful suburbs of Columbia, Missouri
http://www.grandadsfarm.com/

  • Re: 20/20, Elizabeth Pike, 02/04/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • 20/20, Hook Family, 02/04/2000