market-farming - Re: carrots and horse manure

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: carrots and horse manure
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:51:48 -0500

Holly > The risk of being struck by a meteorite is also slight, but
real.<

You're really living up to your name, Contrary Peasant!! People can't
sue meteorites!
And when was the last time you heard of someone being killed by one as
opposed to the numerous cases we hear of food poisoning of various
types? I guess I've seen too many swinging court doors.

If composting the manure removes the risk, I don't understand your
beef with this issue. (Not being rude-enquiring minds wanna know ; }

Liz
Morningstar Gardens
Pollocksville NC