market-farming - Apology

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Apology
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:31:18 -0800

To anyone I addressed individually in this forum,

I am mortified and sorry. My Eudora program is still not working properly,
and, although I cut and pasted individuals into the reply space, it didn't
take and the request was sent to the list. Please know it is not my policy
to publically ask for individual changes. I will be reloading Eudora
tonight so this won't happen again.

In the meantime, here's a global request.

Please use snips to cut posts to which you are replying. If you are
replying to a current thread, it may not be necessary to quote anything at
all. Please don't repost the three previous posts by simply hitting the
reply button.

Thanks ,

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA

  • Apology, Marcie Rosenzweig, 01/29/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Apology, Grandad, 01/29/2000