lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0

  • From: "Liu Xuefeng" <xfliu.math AT gmail.com>
  • To: "John Joseph Bachir" <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:51:05 +0900

Here is only a short reply.

The one to import blogs on my site is created to be an importer. Here
is the introduction on lyceum wiki:

http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org/index.php/Importing_Chinese_Sina_blog_articles_into_Wordpress/Lyceum

Best regards!

P.S.

Thanks to Xiaoyu and John for the comments on xys-reader.org.
It is a associate web site for xys.org to supply blog service for the
reader of xys.org.
It was opened 1 month ago, and now there are about 100 blogs and 3000
articles.
A big part of the articles is imported from Sina blog by my importer.

Much more to talk with you later.

--
Liu Xuefeng
The Gradschool of Mathematics,