lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:24:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, John Joseph Bachir wrote:

Lyceum 1.0 has been release. Read about it here:

<http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/2007/10/11/lyceum-10/>

As I mentioned in the blog post, many thanks to all of you on the email list for your discussion, ideas, code contributions, and bug reports. Lyceum is a much better tool because of you.

Hooray! Welcome to the world of released software. Thanks for listening to the various demands and suggestions I've put on you.

I'll be upgrading blog services I run shortly. (-:

I look forward to even further updates to Lyceum.

-- Asheesh.

--
It's no surprise that things are so screwed up: everyone that knows how
to run a government is either driving taxicabs or cutting hair.