lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Liu Xuefeng <xfliu.math AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:40:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Liu, thank you for sharing your site with us!

Note-- did you upgrade your rewrite rules? Lyceum 1.0 has very different rewrite rules from 0.34.

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007, Liu Xuefeng wrote:
1) A new designed portal page is on use. One thing to mentioned is that, the
articles of categories having same names among blogs are collected together!
3) By adding only 8 lines of code, we can now count the page view for
every blog.
5) A new Chinese interface of Lyceum is done!

6) You can change the order of categories. (Sorry, John, I submitted some patch weeks ago, but these days I checked it and found it to be the wrong version!)

[[ Some of work above maybe meaningful for others and I am very very glad to share them with you if you like! Please wait until this weekend (or next?) ]]

Yes, please do share all of this code :)

7) For Chinese people, you can easy import Sina blogs.

Did you make an importer? I would love to have that and ship it with Lyceum.

Regarding your bugs: please do submit them as tickets to the Trac system.

Thanks again.

John

--
John Bachir