lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] How to direct user to dashboard instead of their on user account page

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] How to direct user to dashboard instead of their on user account page
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, John Joseph Bachir wrote:

This is DEFINITELY a part of the user experience that I want to improve.
The only question is what should the users see? some sort of simple list
of the blogs they have access to? And if they are only on one blog, go
straight to that dashboard?

I think the consensus from this thread that Yes, going to a simple list of blogs plus a link to the user profile page would be preferable.

I wonder what WP MU/Wordpress.com do, but even without learning that the above is fine.

-- Asheesh.

--
Chemistry is applied theology.
-- Augustus Stanley Owsley III